Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am testing an idea for a service for authors.

Right now, I am offering this service free of charge to determine if there is a market for it and to receive feedback on it..

Searching for the right information on the internet can be time consuming or difficult, especially if you are not familiar with Google Boolean Search Techniques.

I have mastered Google Boolean Search Techniques, so I can save you time and find the information quickly.

I am specializing in finding marketing opportunities for authors: I can find Podcasters, Bloggers, and Reporters who specialize in the same subjects as your books. I can also find organizations that are looking for Guest Authors and Conference Speakers on the themes in your books.

If you are interested, send me a message

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is very kind of you to offer what you have learned.

I am definitely interested.
Let me know what subject you specialize in and what type of marketing opportunity (e.g. blog, guest post, podcast, etc...) you are interested in and I will send you the links free of charge.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My upcoming book series are 365 reflections on gratitude, 365 reflections on kindness and I am looking to find guest post, guest blogging, speaking opportunities, podcast and writing & publishing collaborations. I would like to offer guest articles on self-publishing, book cover designing, book website etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts