Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce the members of this board to my science fiction short story trilogy entitled Rogue Hunter: Gaia. The first installment of the revamped Rogue Hunter series begins with Into the Abyss and is followed by Intruder and Legacy. Into the Abyss can be downloaded to your Kindle for FREE at Amazon.

Don't have a Kindle? Click here to download Into the Abyss for FREE from your favorite ebook retailer.

Intergalactic bounty hunter Zyra Zanr pursues a dangerous fugitive in possession of a mysterious, but deadly weapon. Zyra must recapture this weapon before it is unleashed upon the unsuspecting people of the galaxy. The hunt begins! Book 1 of 3.

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Kevis--

Congratulations on the new trilogy! And thanks for the freebie!

(If you've gotten this welcome before, it's just as a matter of housekeeping. We like to put a copy of the "welcome letter" in each book thread. It doesn't mean you've done anything wrong, it just helps us know that you know the rules.)

A brief recap of our rules follows:

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information. You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days. Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link. Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows. This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles! Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post. For information on more ways to promote here on KindleBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
Authors: KindleBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,36.0.html. Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Oh, and one more thing: be sure to check out the index threads at the top of the Book Bazaar. . . .there are details there about how you can be listed so that our readers can find you.

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards! Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
20,435 Posts
Okay, so I harassed Kevis to figure out if I needed to "buy" these since I already have Rogue Hunter, and he explained they are prequels, so I clicked. Be advised, these are indeed SHORT Stories. But the villianess is real cool!
disclaimer, i apparently inspired her...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
scarlet said:
Okay, so I harassed Kevis to figure out if I needed to "buy" these since I already have Rogue Hunter, and he explained they are prequels, so I clicked. Be advised, these are indeed SHORT Stories. But the villianess is real cool!
disclaimer, i apparently inspired her...
Every author should be so lucky as myself to have Scarlet watching his back. With but a wave of her magic wand, her royal coolness hath bequeathed upon the world a most especially cool villain in Molly Black. How cool? Scarlet's villain is so cool she has her own original theme song! ;)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For some old school space opera action, download your FREE copy of the entire Rogue Hunter: Gaia trilogy for your Kindle. While you're at it, you can download the novel-length sequel to the Gaia series, Rogue Hunter: Quest of the Hunter, as well. Free book offer for Quest of the Hunter ends anytime now. So grab your free copy while you can.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My science fiction short story trilogy entitled Rogue Hunter: Gaia is available for FREE at Amazon. If you like laser guns, explosions, and feisty blonde heroines, don't hesitate to download the entire trilogy to your Kindle.

For additional information about Rogue Hunter, visit my Website.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Downloaded.  Thank you!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rogue Hunter: Gaia is the introductory story to the Rogue Hunter saga. The release of the new sequel is looming, so familiarize yourself with the series and download all three books in the Rogue Hunter: Gaia trilogy to your Kindle for FREE!

Into the Abyss

Intruder

Legacy

For a little bit of extra fun, listen to the audio excerpts of the series at my website. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts