Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Friday is supposed to be a "fun" day (I read that somewhere), any Freudian Slips you've made or come across lately? Probably should be writing- or book-based to be here in the Cafe, but I'm not a moderator, so go for it...

I just discovered one while looking at my Blogger page, which I've had for a few months. My description started with:

"I am a science guy who writes science fiction novels in his space time..."

I just changed it to "spare" time, but now I wonder if the original made more sense?! :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Joseph Rhea said:
Since Friday is supposed to be a "fun" day (I read that somewhere), any Freudian Slips you've made or come across lately? Probably should be writing- or book-based to be here in the Cafe, but I'm not a moderator, so go for it...

I just discovered one while looking at my Blogger page, which I've had for a few months. My description started with:

"I am a science guy who writes science fiction novels in his space time..."

I just changed it to "spare" time, but now I wonder if the original made more sense?! :D

Sounds like the Indian chief who hunted in his spear time?-)

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
I had one this morning. I hadn't had breakfast yet and the wife and I were talking about what to have for dinner and we decided that stuffing a Purdue roaster would take too long. She had a court date today, because she's representing her company, so she got all dolled up and I said, "You look great in that dressing."

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vrabinec said:
I had one this morning. I hadn't had breakfast yet and the wife and I were talking about what to have for dinner and we decided that stuffing a Purdue roaster would take too long. She had a court date today, because she's representing her company, so she got all dolled up and I said, "You look great in that dressing."
:D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts