Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.  I've had my Kindle since Feb but I'm obviously new to these boards.  This has been the best purchase I have ever made.  I don't go anywhere without it.  Actually I don't know how I ever gor by without one.  I'll admit I was nervous spending so much money on something like this but I am an avid reader and thought it might be worth it.  It was!  Absolutely no buyer's remorse.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome!  Doncha love that satisfied feeling of money well spent?
Enjoy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doncha love that satisfied feeling of money well spent?
I really do. It has been WELL worth the money. And while may savings from book purchases hasn't offset the price yet I'm sure that it will be no time at all before it pays itself off. And even if it never does, it was still worth it. And so far I am loving Kindleboards. Everyone on here has been so nice. Not like the Amazon boards at all where they seem to like to argue a lot

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Oh this is a warm and fuzzy place to be for sure, and intinst has some great ideas for places around here for you to visit.  I heartily second the Book Corner, lots of free books and inexpensive books and your kindle will pay for itself in no time.

·
Registered
377 Posts
My wife and I, along with our younger daughter, will be visiting our daughter in Lexington in a couple of weeks.  I always look forward to coming up there, it is such a beautiful part of the country.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad you are here Kendal -- and is that your Oberon cover? Beautiful!
Thank you. Yes that is my cover, Forest in fern. I love it and plan to order more from Oberon. I love their items.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts