Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;) Hi,my name is Siggy. Only found this yesterday and still puzzled as to how it works. Other than that I can navigate a computer and websites sufficiently: Managed to survive online chat rooms and dating sites and wrote a book about the topic above. Initially I published it as an eBook and now as a p Book.Eureka! Thought now I could sit back, color my nails red & be a lady of leisure. But no such plight! Got to get the word out there that my baby of 5 years gestation has eventually made it out into the world and is there for grabs. If other authors can sell thousands or even hundreds of thousands this way--so be it. It gives me some goal and ...then I can paint my nails red, or? :p. Anyway, in front of the computer it is so much more bearable than in over 90 degrees Florida sunshine. And the sauna effect hasn't even started. You see that I'm a blow-in and not used to these weather conditions yet. Well, where I hail from is all in the novel. But let me pique your interest: I am a Fraulass. Everybody who gets it right wins my new novel as apdf. file (eBook). (If you then kindly write a review for me too!) Slan!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Welcome, Siggy!

You'll figure out things, be sure to check out the Welcome thread sticked to the top of this board for more information, and the Forum Announcements & Tips board (go to Home in the top menu, then scroll down to find the board, click on the board name to see topics posted there) for more guidelines on getting around KindleBoards.

Betsy

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Hi Siggy!  A good place for writers is the 'Writer's cafe', a child of the book bazaar.  Welcome to the Kindle boards and good luck!

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome

You will find lots of friendly folks with diverse interests here.....just jump right in.

We have a spirited group of "chatters" so watch for us in the Chat Room.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts