Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frommer's just made a bundle of 12 City Guides available for the Kindle. The guides are usually 9.99 apiece, so this is a great deal at $40... as long as you plan to travel to (or just read about) more than four of them!

Under the purchasing information is this warning:

Due to the large amount of content in this file, wireless download time is likely to exceed 60 seconds.

I understand mentioning it, because above all the Kindle books, they brag that you can start reading a book in under a minute, but I still thought it was pretty funny. Think Amazon runs into any impatient customers? Surely not!

(The Kindleboards link maker couldn't find the 12-book set, for some reason, so I linked to the Rome guide.) I added the link to the 12 book set using Linkmaker 1.0--Betsy

Thanks, Betsy! Don't know why it didn't appear when I searched for it!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think Kindle versions of travel books are absolutely brilliant purchases!  I can't wait to have multiple travel guides in my 10.3 ounce Kindle next time we go to Europe! 

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.