KBoards.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang

can anyone provide a link to the Mobiguide. I have it on my other Kindles but I have been trying to access it on my K3 and it keeps telling me it can't load.
the old link I have is not working.. I have downloaded this to all my kindles.. even feedbook took forever but its now on there but mobi has me going nuts..

The link I am using in my kindle browser is

http://www.mobileread.com/mobiguide

NOT working

Okay now it tells me that the item can not be opened, even after the dowload, I went back to my K2 (have not updated since last month) and am getting the same message.. never had that happen.. is mobi no longer compatable with kindle software.. the feedbooks works fine.

·
Registered
737 Posts
It is working for me. I downloaded the guide, USB'd it over to my k3, then opened it and downloaded a book.

All worked fine.

I uploaded the guide here: http://drop.io/KindleFiles

Just in case the link you provided is still not working for you.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thanks for the link! It worked fine for me (direct from my Kindle's experimental web browser), and it was a resource that I didn't know about. I am connected via my home wi-fi and it seems to work from here. I had no problem reading the file on my k3.

It looks like a terrific compilation of available free books for the Kindle.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay I used my link again.. I guess an hour later is the charm.. it finally worked.. with the orginal link I had.. thanks though!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Patrizia said:
okay I used my link again.. I guess an hour later is the charm.. it finally worked.. with the orginal link I had.. thanks though!
No, thank YOU!!! I have been browsing and downloading this whole time. I think I must have got at least half a dozen free books that I just couldn't live without. LOL What fun, and free fun, at that. :D

·
Super Moderator
67,218 Posts
In the browser use the menu button. . . .I believe one of the options is to bookmark the current page.  There's also an option called "bookmarks" which has a list of preset web pages. . . . . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts