Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD!

I sold my Kindle 1 here awhile back and have a bunch of feedback at various forums. Send me a PM and I'll send you the links.

Graphite Kindle 3G with official black Lighted Leather Cover

I purchased it back in February 2011. It also comes with the USB cord plus power plug adapter. If you want, I'll leave my books on it. Since I am deactivating the device from my account, the books will be tied to the device and you will be unable to redownload them or get them back after you delete them.

Full disclosure, on April 13th, I accidentally dropped it at the beach, in the sand, bottom first, while trying to set up my beach chair. It was just for a moment and when I got home, I was able to get the little bits of sand out of the keyboard with a toothpick but the power button does stick a little bit when you slide it. I have used it every day since with no problem. - edit Now with video of me turning it on and off, scrolling through a book, playing with text to speech and pulling the light out for the case. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTslraGrs2k

Looking for $186.61 shipped. It will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. I will only mail to US addresses.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sporadic said:
Got a local offer for $180. I'll give it to the end of the day before I accept the offer.
Guy still hasn't contacted me back so I slightly lowered the price down to basically $180 after shipping and Paypal fees.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll also break these two apart if I can find buyers for each one and the price is in the ballpark of what I want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts