Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the official list (see below). (ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING in the continental US) (I will go lower if multiple items are purchased All reasonable offers will be considered!! (For the wallet, I JUST posted photos of it along with more photos to my www.facebook.com/carolineannmartin page - click photos, then selling album Please email me through the KindleBoard so I don't miss your message!

Hi everyone!!!
Earlier today, I started a post listing ever item along with photographs of various Oberon items I am looking to sell. I don't work for Oberon, nor am I a reseller though looking at the photographs and the amount of items I will be listing, I should probably call and ask if I can buy stock in the company...

Seriously speaking, most items are either old new stock, new or like-new items. Several are discontinued items, patterns and/or colors. I LOVE all of my Oberon journals, covers, etc., but I am realizing that I can live an entire lifetime and not use all of what I own. (I am not selling ALL of my Oberon, just what I haven't been using. The items are just too beautiful to sit and not be lovingly used and admired...

As just the first few photos will testify to, I will be posting LOTS of Oberon items (in the buying/selling forum here :). Just to name a few of the items: Kindle Keyboard Covers (6 with all but two in new condition - the other two are gently used and the purple butterfly is glove leather smooth and in perfect condition - I am selling it only because I have updated to the KTouch, K4 and DX), 2 small sleeves - 1 green celtic hounds and 1 red paisely, both in brand new condition, Journals (large and small some old new stock and some brand new styles that I thought I'd like, and while I LOVE them, I simply am not using them and it's a shame to have them sitting and not being lovingly used), Organizers (4 pocket and 1 large), Moleskine covers (at least 10 if I am correct).

I am not looking to profit from from selling these or other items, rather, I am simply needing to recoup some (hopefully most) of the monies that I'd paid so that I can pay some emergency medical bills as well as purchase a cover or two for my newer Kindles. (I already sold my Kindle Keyboard 3G without ads.)

So here's just a couple of photos until I can hurry back to post more along with specifics in terms of patterns, colors, asking prices, etc. All reasonable offers will be considered. I am more willing to accept best offers on items that I didn't pay full price for. MANY of the items (especially, Kindle Covers, Moleskine Covers and Large/Small journals were purchased via Oberon directly, and some, such as the Fern Green Dragonfly Pond Large Wrap-Around design Journal haven't been used at all.

PayPal is preferred although Amazon Gift Cards will be accepted if PayPal is not possible.

:) Caroline
PS: If anyone is interested, many of the photos can be found in my personal Facebook Page at http://Facebook.com/CarolineAnnMartin in the photos section and then in the "Selling" album. Feel free to send me a private message here or via Facebook - please be sure to use your name so I don't start mixing people up :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to thank you all for the messages and interest :)  I sooooo want my Oberon to go to good homes where they'll be loved and used :)

I am headed downstairs and within the hour will have a list of all my Oberon in terms of style, pattern, color and my asking price.

Many thanks again!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOTS of journals as well. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's the official list. :) (All prices final and buyer pays a small, shipping charge - I never charge handling fees.) See more photos at www.facebook.com/carolineannmartin page - click photos, then selling album :) Please email me through the KindleBoard so I don't miss your message!

KINDLE 3 Covers (Kindle Keyboard):
Wild Rose red - brand new - $62 (PRICE REDUCED)
Hummingbird purple - used and very dark but has plenty of life to go! - (SOLD)
Wild Rose black - new - $65 (SOLD)
Butterfly purple - used but my favorite of all as the leather is beyond smooth from conditioning and use - $62 (SOLD)
Paisley red - gently used and in perfect condition like the butterfly cover - $62 (SOLD)

Nook Covers:
Nook Color or Tablet: $60
Van Gogh Sky marigold - like new outside. Inside is also perfect with exception of a small area of the suede appearing scratched. Doesn't affect use at all but wanted to mention.

Kindle Small Sleeves:
Paisley red - new - $50
Celtic hound green - new - $50

Cell phone sleeve - Wild Rose red - gently used and in great condition - $38

More to come...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Organizers: (ALL DISCONTINUED BY OBERON SOON AFTER CHRISTMAS 2011)

Large Celtic Braid Journal - Saddle Brown - new - BEAUTIFUL thick pebbbled leather - $90 (SOLD) (there are fillers in this although not the original as I had planned to use it for my Franklin Covey fillers) Here's some photos:

Pocket Organizers (covers): [can be used as small journals with Luechturm 3.5" x 6" journals (similar to Moleskine pocket sized journals but taller):
-- Paisley red - new - cover only - $50 (SOLD)
-- Black Labyrinth (not sure of pattern name) - buttery soft - like new - $45

-- Floral Green - Pebbled Leather - used but beautiful - super soft! Cover Only - $45 (SOLD)
--Tree of Life - saddle brown - new with filllers - $50 (SOLD)
--Wild Rose red - gently used - mostly conditioned with Cadillac Conditioner. Also added Oberon pewter rose charm to make it look more like an actual journal - $50

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Moleskine Covers:
Van Gogh Sky marigold - Like new - $55
Paisley green - Like new but leather cord looks used as I had a journal in it - $55
Creekbed Maple purple - Used and Color is more a periwinkle as I purposefully put it in the sun to lighten it. - $45
Creekbed Maple wine - special color - new - $60
Roof Over Heaven - purple - special color) - Like new - $65 (SOLD)

Journals Large:
Tree of Life saddle brown - new (have 3 of these) - $60 each
Dragonfly Pond fern green (wrap around pattern) - new $62
Roof over Heaven sky blue - new but front has a small mottled appearance in the upper right corner - $50
Old pattern Rose burgandy - new and absolutely beautiful with pebbled leather - $60
Acanthus leaf / leaves red - new - $60
Celtic swirl navy blue - like new with MINOR (not very noticeable at all) fading on botton front but otherwise perfect - $55
Wild Rose red - new - $60

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SMALL JOURNALS:
Acanthus leaves fern green - new - $50
Tree of Life green - new - 50
Paisley red - new - $50
Wild Rose red - new - $50
Wild Rose red - Like new but cover only - $45
Roof Over Heaven sky blue - new - $50
Heartline Bear wine brown (old new stock - cover only) - new - $45
Pattern unknown but discontinued. Sky blue. - new - $50
Daffodil fern green - new -$55 (SOLD)
Dragonfly Pond - sky blue - new -55 (SOLD)
Hummingbirds - bright purple - pebbled leather - used but beautiful - cover only - $55 (SOLD)

Large Journal Refill - new - $10 or $8 if ordered with a large journal

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last but not least - Woman's wallet - beautiful and large - dark green with black trim.
Size is about the size od a small journal cover. Has place for checkbook, lots of credit card holder, coin holder, etc. Just beautiful... $60
(SOLD)

Ok... I am pretty sure this i everything... :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's the official list. (All prices are as listed. Buyer pays a small shipping fee. I never charge for handling). For more photos visit www.facebook.com/carolineannmartin page - click photos, then selling album Please email me through the KindleBoard so I don't miss your message!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Caroline? I've sent several messages on facebook and on here but have not heard anything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I have been in contact with her.  I purchased a few things from her.  I need to email her this evening so I will mention that you would like to hear from her.  Be patient, she took a few days to get back to me too at first. 

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi there everyone!
I am sooooo very sorry to all those who've written and haven't been able to get a hold of me...  I live in PA and after finishing listing all of my Oberon items, I made a planned travel to Long Island, NY to visit friends.  I arrived early yesterday morning, checked in at the hotel that I stay at when I visit here, and turned on my computer to connect to the internet to check up on any messages and to let the two people who purchased journals from me know that their items were mailed.

Well, I turned on the computer and for whatever reason, my computer wasn't recognizing the hotel's WiFi so I was unable to get online.  Normally, in case of emergencies, I will use my cell phone to go online, but given my traveling, the phone needed to be charged. After several hours last night and this morning/afternoon with the hotel's tech. support, I was finally able to get online.

Sooooo... Yes, I am here, and it looks like I have many messages from people.  I will go through each one at a time from the oldest to the newest messages.  My sincerest apologies to all, and also a thank you for staying patient with me.  It may take me a few days to get back to everyone (I return home to PA Sunday or Monday), but I will do my best to use each spare moment to respond to everyone as quick as possible.

Hoping this finds everyone having a wonderful Friday, and I look forward to getting in touch with everyone!!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts