Kindle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
WALLET IS SOLD!! :)

For those interested in the wallet, here are all of the photos. They are a bit on the dark side though the wallet IS dark (green and black)

Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the design of this wallet as I am not familar with Oberon's wallets. It is beautifully made and reminds me of Dooney and Burke wallets in terms of quality. I'd keep it for myself though for my bags, I have an entire collection of Vera Bradley...

:) Caroline

PS: I think I responded to everyone's questions. If I missed anyone, please private message me or post your question here and I will get back to you as soon as I am able. Thank you again for being so patient with me!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi everyone!
Just wanting to thank everyone who has expressed interest and/or purchased items already... I am already starting to breath knowing that I've made some extra space in my home and will have the ability to pay off some bills. 

I also have an equally large collection of Vera Bradley bags, and items as well as Ballpoint, Rollerball and Fountain Pens (the focus being on the latter).  I hope to start listing these on eBay or within appropriate forums such as the Fountain Pen Network (or here if we can list non-Kindle related items).

I still have quite a bit to sell in terms of Oberon, and if anyone has questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  I get home tomorrow night, so getting back to people should be MUCH faster :)

Warmly,
Caroline

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hi everyone :)
I just wanted to let everyone who made purchases that all items ordered and paid for were mailed out yesterday. All but for the one order going to Canada should arrive no later than by the weekend.

I do still have a few items available and have lowered the prices a little bit on these :)

Warmly,
Caroline

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Sure thing. :)  I am so glad to know they will be loved,  used and given the attention they deserve :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
For anyone still seeking Oberon items, I still have a lot left, plus, I've decided to sell some from my "private collection"... I am trying to pear down as much as I can.  As for trades, the only trades I'd be interested in is for Kindle DX, Kindle Touch and Kindle 4 covers. I am especially looking for the butterfly pattern, van gogh sky and creekbed maple, paisley along with a few others...  Desperately seeking Kindle DX and Kindle 4 covers :)

I will be putting up some new photos from the ones from my private collection in a very short bit :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
And it's a good thing I don't have an iPad as I'D also be in more trouble than I already am too!... LOL Colors, patterns, sizes, oh my!!!! OK, silly humor, I know, but I couldn't resist ;)

I look forward to mailing out your items tomorrow, and I have no doubt you will love them!!!

kwajkat said:
Good thing you haven't listed any ipad covers or I would be in more trouble than I already am.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
spoiled brat said:
If you have a wallet I would be interested..:)
Hi there :)
I'm sorry but I only had one wallet and sold it last week. It was a beauty, too... I do have a Filofax organizer that I haven't posted here that could act as a larger wallet as it has room for change, cash, and credit cards (though it is clearly an organizer and not a wallet). It's also not Oberon, of course, and while Filofax is a wonderful company, well, it isn't Oberon...

Peg, I am so so glad you are happy with the wallet! Enjoy it!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Got my Wild Rose black K3 cover today, never thought I'd own an Oberon and am very happy.
The cover is beautiful!
Thank you so much, Caroline!
I will be checking out your other items for gifts.
Lilith

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hi Lilith (and everyone who has received "presents" today :)
So glad you love your K3 cover! I'll be adding more Oberon tonight - more from my private collection as I want to pear down as much as possible so that I can focus on bills and also the covers that I want.
:) Caroline

Lilith said:
Got my Wild Rose black K3 cover today, never thought I'd own an Oberon and am very happy.
The cover is beautiful!
Thank you so much, Caroline!
I will be checking out your other items for gifts.
Lilith

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hi there :)
I am taking more photos now and will be putting them up in a short bit - hopefully within an hour or two tops.  Anything purchased and paid for by Sunday night will go out in the mail on Monday morning :)
Looking forward to posting MANY more photos in a short bit!
Caroline

PS:  In the meantime, some of the new (and older) photos can be found on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/carolineannmartin - then click photos, then the "Selling" album.  (You don't have to be a Facebook member to see these photos :)

21 - 40 of 49 Posts