Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of all the gadgets I own I use my Kindle the most.

Long Live the Kindle!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Kindle, laptop, smartphone, iPod...  I need a little red wagon just to haul my gadgets everywhere I go.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Computers are not gadgets anymore, they are as necessary as breathing the air. Someday the Kindle may reach this status as everyone gets their morning paper e-delivered.

Steve

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
stevene9 said:
Computers are not gadgets anymore, they are as necessary as breathing the air. Someday the Kindle may reach this status as everyone gets their morning paper e-delivered.

Steve
LOL... I agree!

I have my computer (desktop and laptop), my kindle, my mp3 player and my smart phone. I also have an iPaq, but hardly use it anymore since getting the smart phone. I have an XM2go, that we use on the boat and a Wii.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Kindle
PSP- for games, internet when traveling, and photo storage- and feeling left out lately  :(
Cell Phone
Ipod
Digital Camera
and misc flash drives, cards, etc.

·
Super Moderator
67,496 Posts
Kindle, Windows Mobile Phone/PDA.

Baby Laptop

TiVo (debating an HD one for hubby for Christmas.)

Ann

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Kindle is first in my home.... then my digital camera.  Don't count my computer since I work from home and my computer doesn't qualify as a "gadget"..... it's my "work tool".  ;)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
Does this count? Then our DishTV DVR gets by far the most use.
I didn't list that either! Direct TV DVR... greatest invention ever!! no more commercials to watch! ;D

I forgot my digital camera!!

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
There is only one Tivo Bacardi Jim  ;D.

I have a cable company HD box which I have to use for HD stuff. I was so sad about my Tivo I found a way to still hook it up to it and I can still use the Tivo functions for searching and I can still record stuff onto Tivo, but it takes over the cable box. The software on the cable box is pathetic to say the least. Can't afford a Tivo HD, otherwise I would kick that sorry excuse for a cable box out into the wild.

There can only be One  ;)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Atunah said:
There is only one Tivo Bacardi Jim ;D.

I have a cable company HD box which I have to use for HD stuff. I was so sad about my Tivo I found a way to still hook it up to it and I can still use the Tivo functions for searching and I can still record stuff onto Tivo, but it takes over the cable box. The software on the cable box is pathetic to say the least. Can't afford a Tivo HD, otherwise I would kick that sorry excuse for a cable box out into the wild.

There can only be One ;)
Yep. Absolutely.

Sexual. Deeply so. <<snicker>>

G

·
The only difference between your Tivo and my DVR is that mine doesn't keep trying to recommend crap to me that it is just certain I really want to watch. :D

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
The only difference between your Tivo and my DVR is that mine doesn't keep trying to recommend crap to me that it is just certain I really want to watch. :D
You can turn that function off. I have had TiVo for four and a half years and cannot imagine TV without it. There is only one DVR -- TiVo.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts