Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My name is Zackery Arbela, and I am the author of GAEBREL'S GAMBLE. I am offering a free copy of my ebook to the first one hundred individuals who contact me. All I ask in return is that you post an HONEST review for it on Amazon, Goodreads or Barnes and Noble.

If your interested email me at [email protected] with the subject line BOOK FOR REVIEW. I will then send you the coupon code to download it for FREE from Smashwords.

My thanks in advance! I look forward to hearing from you.

My website: http://zackerium.blogspot.com/

Description:
Nine Suns there are, nine watchers, nine masters. The worlds their children. The races their seed, the soul the shards of their intellect, the Empyrean the workshop of their divine labors. Who among us has the wisdom to hear their voices, to know their words written? Who can hear the Greater Voice beyond, the One who speaks to the Suns as they speak to us?

The Nine Suns. Where empires rise and fall in a storm of gunpowder, swords and sorcery. Where fortune awaits those with courage to seize it. It is an age of adventure...and an easy place to die.

Gaebrel is a wandering rogue always one step ahead of death, living by his wits and the edge of his blade. Taken prisoner by a cruel pirate queen, he bargains for his freedom by promising to steal a mighty treasure. Standing beside him in this venture are his fellow renegades: An exiled prince turned merchant, a former priest seeking redemption for his sins, a mysterious sharpshooter and hunter from a distant world. And two mighty warriors, one yearning for vengeance against the pirates who have enslaved his world, the other seeking to redeem his lost honor through glorious death in battle.

With this motley crew of desperate men, he sets sail on the boundless Empyrean, sword in hand and betrayal all around. Yet there is another who seeks the treasure: Ulzarad the Neverborn, who gains his power by devouring the souls of his victims. He will stop at nothing to possess it, destroying all who keep him from his prize.

Sword in one hand, pistol in the other, and a smile on his face...Gaebrel faces his greatest gamble. He will turn the tables on his captors and steal the Sparrow, the fastest ship in the universe. He will face betrayal, and charge headlong onto the killing fields of a war torn world, risking his immortal soul to save the life of a comrade.

War ripples across the Empyrean. Worlds gather their fleets for battle, while Gaebrel races against time to win freedom and fortune. A desperate gamble, GAEBREL'S GAMBLE...and the winner takes all.

Now available at for .99 cents:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Kobo
Smashwords
Reader Store
CreateSpace

·
Super Moderator
67,496 Posts
Welcome to KindleBoards, and congratulations on the book! :)

This is just a friendly reminder that KindleBoards is a Readers and Kindle Fan forum. Authors are always welcome to post anywhere but, as you browse the 'boards, please keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed here in the Book Bazaar.

A brief recap of our rules follows: (Note that this doesn't mean you've done anything wrong; we just want you to have a ready reference, so post this note in every thread. :) )

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information. You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days. Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link. Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows. This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles! Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts outside the Book Bazaar constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post. For information on more ways to promote here on KindleBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
Authors: KindleBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum. Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards! Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
An updated version of my first novel, GAEBREL'S GAMBLE is now available on Amazon.

The Nine Suns. Where empires rise and fall in a storm of gunpowder, swords and sorcery. Where fortune awaits those with courage to seize it. It is an age of adventure...and an easy place to die.

Gaebrel is a wandering rogue always one step ahead of death, living by his wits and the edge of his blade. Taken prisoner by a cruel pirate queen, he bargains for his freedom by promising to steal a mighty treasure. Standing beside him in this venture are his fellow renegades: An exiled prince turned merchant, a former priest seeking redemption for his sins, a mysterious sharpshooter and hunter from a distant world. And two mighty warriors, one yearning for vengeance against the pirates who have enslaved his world, the other seeking to redeem his lost honor through glorious death in battle.

With this motley crew of desperate men, he sets sail on the boundless Empyrean, sword in hand and betrayal all around. Yet there is another who seeks the treasure: Ulzarad the Neverborn, who gains his power by devouring the souls of his victims. He will stop at nothing to possess it, destroying all who keep him from his prize.

Sword in one hand, pistol in the other, and a smile on his face...Gaebrel faces his greatest gamble. He will turn the tables on his captors and steal the Sparrow, the fastest ship in the universe. He will face betrayal, and charge headlong onto the killing fields of a war torn world, risking his immortal soul to save the life of a comrade.

War ripples across the Empyrean. Worlds gather their fleets for battle, while Gaebrel races against time to win freedom and fortune. A desperate gamble, GAEBREL'S GAMBLE...and the winner takes all.

<merged with existing thread. Please, one thread per book. Bookmark this thread so that you can find it again, thanks! (If you have an old bookmark, change "kindleboards" to "kboards".) --Ann>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts