Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
OK, I was asked to post pictures of Shanda from Prom Weekend... I took lots, but these are my favs!

Shanda with the boyfriend, Chris

Shanda with her dad (my brother and an answer to prayer that he was there... you can tell how proud he is)!

this one shows how happy she was her dad was there to share in this!

Shanda and Harley (my furbaby)

Shanda, Chris & my front door (it was the newly installed door on the house while under construction that caught my eye)! ;D

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Thank you Suzanne & Wheezie. She has come a long way in the past 7 weeks living here. She was such a sad looking child the day I went and picked her up from her mom's house. Thanks again for all the prayers!  :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Thanks Angela - beautiful pictures and beautiful girl, such a nice smile!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Where did Shands get her gown? That is just beautiful and it goes so well with her color. She is a beautiful young lady.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
MAGreen said:
Where did Shands get her gown? That is just beautiful and it goes so well with her color. She is a beautiful young lady.
It came from a local formal shop in Longview called The Glitz.

Martin, Brianna is absolutely beautiful! thanks for posting pics!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Martin, you have a beautiful little girl.  I love Brianna's dark hair.  Newborns always look so sweet and tiny, all bundled up.  That is a wonderful age.  You have been blessed.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Angela, Brianna is absolutely lovely.  Great photos.  I love her dress and your beautiful door.  Dad looks very proud -- but I must say her date, Chris, look very proud also.  If the rest of her evening was just as magical, she had a terrific time.  Thank you for sharing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts