Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was it just two months ago I paid $4.19/gal for gas? I think so. It cost close to $70 to fill up my car, and I have a small car! Yesterday, I drove by my usual station and gas was down to $2.67. When I filled up last week it was $2.72.

What are you paying for gas in your neck of the woods? And...do you think prices will start going up again after Nov 4th?

L

·
Registered
509 Posts
$2.299 hereabouts. There's a gas station in Newmarket, NH that has been easily ten cents under any price I've seen. It's a little too far for me to drive to get gas, but the UNH students sure appreciate it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Since trading in my Oregon-standard SUV for a VW Cabrio (cheerleader car), I haven't paid that much attention to gas prices, as I've only had to visit the pumps three times in the past two months.

Of course, public transportation is always an option.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Gee, I never thought my AIG stock and a gallon of gas would be worth the same amount.

Oh, wait, gas is still higher. Darn.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
We're at $2.56 here in Waukegan, my dad told me he filled up at $2.29 in Wisconsin. I suspect Chicago is still over $3, they tend to be ~.50 higher than those of us out of Cook County.

·
Registered
25 Posts
enjoy while you can.  OPEC is cutting production boost prices.  of course the long term reality is that it will go up, and up, and up, and up... we are past the tipping point.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My mom pays 2.25 with at a Costco pump (they're cheaper and only for members). I have to buy high-octane, and I'm paying 2.79. I actually filled up my tank today (I only have to once a month) and paid $43 for the entire tank full. I was so excited I called my parents from work, just to tell them. Last time I paid $60, and my high point was $83. And I live in Richland, WA.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dog said:
enjoy while you can. OPEC is cutting production boost prices. of course the long term reality is that it will go up, and up, and up, and up... we are past the tipping point.
I am curious how quickly prices will start going up after the election. That seems to happen every year.

L

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.