Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new half-hour Robot Chicken "Star Wars" Special debuts in 35 minutes!

*stifles an anticipatory orgasm*

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
gertiekindle said:
I missed it! It's probably up on youtube already.

Remember the Chicken Man radio series from the 70's? Ah, the days of the Winged Warrior ... He's everywhere, he's everywhere.
...and he can still be found on XM Radio Channel 6 several times daily!!

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Angela said:
Yes and actually XM bought Sirius. I love my XM... I love the 60's!!
They're calling it a merger, but technically Sirius acquired XM from what I've read (each share of XM stock was replaced by so many shares of Sirius stock.) I guess they have to pick a route, the combination seems pretty equitable as far as management from both sides being involved. I guess it doesn't really matter that much who did what to whom, the bottom line is to figure out how it works for me as a consumer. I need to call Sirius customer service and see how I can get some of the XM channels I've been lusting after.

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
They're calling it a merger, but technically Sirius acquired XM from what I've read (each share of XM stock was replaced by so many shares of Sirius stock.) I guess they have to pick a route, the combination seems pretty equitable as far as management from both sides being involved. I guess it doesn't really matter that much who did what to whom, the bottom line is to figure out how it works for me as a consumer. I need to call Sirius customer service and see how I can get some of the XM channels I've been lusting after.

Betsy
XM has already offered us Sirius channels at an extra cost.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Yes, there's some kind of deal like that with Sirius, too, I just haven't had the energy to try to figure it out.

Betsy
We have been bombarded with emails and special offers and finally this week they sent up a new channel line up. Since I generally stick with the 60's and 70's, the changes haven't affected me much, but the hubby's 2 favorite rock & roll channels have either moved or changed and his presets in his truck are all messed up!! Guess I will have to help him find his channels this next weekend!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts