Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be attending confererences in Atlanta July 8-10 and August 12-14.  The conferences will be held east of Atlanta, near the Mall at Stonecrest.  Are any other Georgia kindlers who would be interested in/available for a meet-up on Wednesday afternoon/evening or Thursday evening during either of these date ranges?

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
We get to Atlanta occasionally as that's where KindleWidow's from. Unfortunately not on those dates! Good luck with the meet-up though.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumping this.  Original post was during the weekend and some Georgians may have missed it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am bumping this one more time to see if there is any interest in an Atlanta area meetup on July 8 or July 9.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I'm surprised you have not had more response, seems as if there are a few KBers in your area.  Good Luck  ;)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I wish I could but I'll be working those days. I am usually off on Tuesdays, but I work retail so that doesn't always hold true.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
wrong state or i would be there

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
I was in Georgia over the weekend, in Madison, which I believe is about 50 miles from Atlanta. Don't know when I'll get back there. My husband, Bob, is currently working in South Georgia since he couldn't find a job in Charlotte. But I'm still here taking care of our house, which we didn't want to try to sell at the bottom of the market, and also if I go to Georgia I have to give up at least two of my dogs (the apartment doesn't allow you to have more than 2 dogs). I am putting out vibes that Bob will be able to get another job in Charlotte within a year. Otherwise, we'll sell and have to buy a place in Georgia so I can bring the dogs.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One last bump to see if there is any interest in a Kindle meet-up in the Atlanta area tomorrow or Thursday evening at the Mall at Stonecrest (or somewhere else near Decatur).

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Since I have gotten a little interest in this in another thread, I thought I would bump this one up to see if anyone is interested in an Atlanta meet up on either 8/13 or 8/14 at the Mall at Stonecrest around 7:00 p.m.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I would love to meet while there.

I'll be in Atlanta the following dates:

Sunday 9/13/09 - Friday 9/18/09
Sunday 9/20/09 - Friday 9/25/09
Sunday 9/27/09 - Friday 10/2/09
Sunday 10/4/09 - Friday 10/9/09

I arrive on Sundays at 2:53 pm for each visit. The only day that I would not be able to meet is on Fridays, since that is the day I fly home to Florida.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Dang - we're driving to Atlanta on August 14th - but won't be there until the evening.  You can bet I'll be Kindling the entire 6-hr drive, though.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I won't be there until Friday evening.  But if y'all are ever vacationing down in Destin I can sure come up with a place to meet down here!  Have fun!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay, it looks like we're shooting for 7:00 Wednesday evening at the Cheesecake Factory at Perimeter Mall (Outside front promenade, next to Dillard's).

Paul

1 - 20 of 33 Posts