Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you go to the link below, there is an area on the middle-right side of the screen (next to the search boxes) where you can sign up to receive an e-mail once a day if/when new free books are added on Amazon's Web site for the Kindle.

It does not notify about public domain books, so that's good. Of course, on occasion free books are only there for a few hours, so this may not work all the time, but it may cut down some searching. LOL

http://www.jungle-search.com/US/kindle.php

*Edit:

The site also lets you search without including public domain.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Thanks, mwvickers!

I signed up, looking forward to seeing how it works! Have you been receiving the emails?

Betsy
I just heard about it today. I signed up a few minutes before I posted it here.

I haven't received any e-mails yet. I'm looking forward to it, though.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, there was also a disclaimer that said that if no new books are added, then you may not receive an e-mail for several weeks until new free books are put on. 

Just wanted you to be aware.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Thanks, I signed up and will try it for a while.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got my first notification.  It told me about the one about house tips (in the free books section of this forum). 

It also has a link to other free ones, I believe.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks!

I always forget about this website.  Now, I don't have to go to it--it will be coming to me.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Thanks for the info buddy!  :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No problem.  I think we've all been trying to find a way to find the free books again without wading through the public domain ones.  I think this will help us all a lot.  I couldn't be selfish and keep it to myself.  :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Great find! I find new ways to enjoy my Kindle on KB almost every day!  ;D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
marianner said:
Doh! Looks like Linda and I got the same idea in our heads that mvickers's name was Mike!
My fault, I never actually told anyone my name. It's Martin. You probably wouldn't have guessed that one for a while. LOL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts