In July, I will run a giant crosspromotion where we all make our books free and all promote it to our audiences. I did this last in March. Participating writers were happy with the results.
These are the books we can use:
- They have to be free worldwide for the entire period of the promo. They can be in KU but you have to use free days, or they can be permafree. There is value in entering permafrees, because the page is already up and I will leave it up until the next time I decide to do this, and those pages continue to get hits.
- They have to be Science Fiction, Fantasy or Horror. No man chest, no romance-first titles (there are other promos for this)
- They have to be well-presented, with a nice cover and well-edited.
- A maximum of two books per author. Multi-author sets are welcome. No short stories.
- No cost to authors, but a donation or other reciprocation is appreciated.
- You must promote this to your audience (mailing list and/or social media, whatever you use to communicate with your readers)
- Take special note of the fact that the promo has a page for author website sales. This was the most popular page after the Amazon page for the March promotion.
If you want to have a look what the page looks like, you can see it here: SFF promo main – Patty Jansen Pages
You can enter here: SFF free promo