Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Do they make a version to attach to my dog's paws? She runs around on tile like a manic, especially when I attach something (like a hanger) to her.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
ROTFL  ;D I swear Betsy you come up with some of the funniest stuff. Where in the heck do you find it? We do  have some members here with young children I think.  ;)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
Do they make a version to attach to my dog's paws? She runs around on tile like a manic, especially when I attach something (like a hanger) to her.
I was thinking the same thing about my cat. He's got a low hanging belly, so I wouldn't even need to attach it to his paws...

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
ROTFL ;D I swear Betsy you come up with some of the funniest stuff. Where in the heck do you find it? We do have some members here with young children I think. ;)
Somebody sent it to me via email; I googled to find a website... I immediately thought of y'all because of a couple threads that mentioned housework. Always trying to help my fellow Kindlers... Maybe this is an accessory?

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
ROFLOL!!

It reminds me of some slippers that I saw back in October when visiting family in Midland. They were made with those stringy things on the soles! My dil almost bought me a pair! :D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
The article that explains it:
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.04/play.html?pg=5

"High Concept, No Purpose

Not all useless things are design failures. In fact, chindogu is an entire line of Japanese inventions with the sole purpose of having no purpose. To be chindogu - which means "weird tool" - a product cannot be patented, must be anarchic in spirit, must exist, and, strangely enough, must not be for sale. Want to know what you're missing? The Big Bento Box of Unuseless Japanese Inventions features almost 200 of these hilarious products and their illogical extremes. The Baby Mops romper turns your 9-month-old into a crawling maid service. The Hay Fever Hat keeps tissues at the ready. And the Stroll 'n' Style dries your hair as you walk to work. More proof that necessity is not the only mother of invention.

- Suzanne Wu"

·
Registered
273 Posts
Something for my dog's tail.  It never stops moving.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I guess a good gift idea is really not quite easy, just some search is needed for sometimes. Find a gift experts find unique gifts for every occasion, including Christmas.. Christmas is almost there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts