Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been looking for present ideas and went to www.gifts.com and they suggest Kindle for several of their personality types.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I have been watching Kindles on Ebay.  About two weeks ago they were topping out at $650-$700, last week the are about $550 to $600.  Amazing.  :eek:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
tippy said:
I have been watching Kindles on Ebay. About two weeks ago they were topping out at $650-$700, last week the are about $550 to $600. Amazing. :eek:
Price has dropped because it is getting too close to Christmas to guarantee shipping. It may go up again right after Christmas. There will be people that didn't receive their Kindle as a gift and now have Christmas money to spend.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I noticed when I did a random web search for the kindle. Target's website comes up with the Sony ereader when you search for 'kindle electronic reader)

G

·
I took their personality test and found all kinds of great things I'd like and can't afford. The Kindle was on page 2. :)

I really liked these. i wonder if they'd work well with my portable DVD player?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you see Clocky?  That looks like fun.

G

·
I've seen him before.  I don't think I'd like having to chase my alarm clock very much.  I don't even like to reach over and turn it off.  I still use a 30 year old /af-fm radio/phone/alarm clock.  I seit to wake me up with the radio and we get along just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts