Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy to be home! What a long night and morning. I truly realize what an addiction I do have to kindleboards. I missed all my friends so much!

WOO HOO we're up and running again!!  ;D
Linda

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
I am so happy to be home! What a long night and morning. I truly realize what an addiction I do have to kindleboards. I missed all my friends so much!

WOO HOO we're up and running again!! ;D
Linda
What a relief!! Even though I have been cutting back on my time online, it as driving me crazy that I had no contact at all!! I am going to have to make sure I have email addresses in my contacts so if this happens again I can still get my kindlefriend fix!! ;D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Yes, it was a very long 22 hours...

I had to go to bed early, nothing else to do!

L

·
Registered
776 Posts
I hadn't realized how much I depended on being here and talking with everyone -  Now I can forget about the paperwork I should be doing and concentrate on getting caught up with what's really important!  :D

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I'm glad the board is back up and running. I definitely missed it last night and today. ;D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Thanks to Harvey for staying on top of everything!!  AND for letting us know on Amazon what was happening.  I waited as long as I could before trying to log on so maybe it wouldn't crash again.  Without kindleboard I was forced to actually use my kindle to read!!  But also ended up getting more books.  But I did miss all you wonderful positive folks! 

·
Registered
277 Posts
I didn't realize just how much time I was spending on these boards until they weren't here!  I had to break down and do housework, UGH! :eek:
Missed y'all so much!

Katiekat

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Whew!!  I was hyperventilating with no Kindleboards.  I work from home mornings and I kept going over to my home computer to check and see if the boards were up again.... had a terrible time concentrating on my work!    I truly missed my friends on this board and, thankfully, thought to go to the Amazon discussion pages and found some of you there in the interim.  When I was little, we would have a "meeting place" in case someone got lost from our class.... Like:  meet by the flag pole if you get separated from the group.  My husband says we all need to have an agreed upon meeting place so we don't lose each other if there is a Kindleboards server problem again.  I think maybe the Amazon discussions will be our "alternate location" until we are able to come back here where we belong.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've been so totally absorbed in the Distant Cousin trilogy that i didnt even know the board was down. I logged in yesterday and all the posts said "yesterday" on them and i couldnt figure out where everybody was. The only thing i could think of was that everybody else must be reading the same books.  :)

I

·
0 Posts
Fortunately for me I have a couple of other on line families to hang out with.  I did miss the KB when it went down.  It did give me time for more Kindling.

It is good to see everything is back normal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts