Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts
Vampyre said:
If this works right its me and my pets dancing.
I don't think it did. . . . . .

Or maybe it's just v e r y s l o w. . . .

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts
They had this last year too and it was pretty popular.  My guess is the site is overloaded. . . .it should work better when it's less of a novelty. . . .

I hope so.  . . .I want to see what Vampyre REALLY looks like. . . . .:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hope so. . . .I want to see what Vampyre REALLY looks like. . . . .
there are pictures of me posted all about the boards.. I am no mystery

I just tried it an it worked for me. Maybe it's becaue i created it and all the cookies and other data are still in my computer's cache.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not working on my work 'puter either.  When I get home, I'll have to take some screen shots of it and post them.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
You make a great elf, Vampy.  I see you're a B&W old movie kind of guy while your sister leans toward disco dog. 

Thanks for reposting.  A nice start to the day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kindled Spirit said:
LOL vampy! :D Very cute.
Did you notice the black pug in my sister's dancers? That was Dani.

The Great Dane is Thorton, Fletcher was the Basset Hound, he's only 5 months old, Mercy was the Schnauzer, and then there was Uda, I forget what she is but she is sort of rare but Terri has another female and a male for breeding. She looks like a tiny Chewbaka

·
Registered
629 Posts
Vampyre said:
Did you notice the black pug in my sister's dancers? That was Dani.

The Great Dane is Thorton, Fletcher was the Basset Hound, he's only 5 months old, Mercy was the Schnauzer, and then there was Uda, I forget what she is but she is sort of rare but Terri has another female and a male for breeding. She looks like a tiny Chewbaka
Oh yes I saw her right away lol. I just had to go and make one myself with my pug jazzy in.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts