Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Kindle2 for almost 2 months now, I consider myself an expert.  For the life of me I don't remember how, when you're reading a book, you go to a specific page.  I thought you entered the page number and pushed the 5-way to the right.  I thought I read this somewhere but I CAN'T FIND IT NOW!!! :mad:  Can you jump from page 501 to 875 in a book??  Did I really read it somewhere?  Thanks in advance.
jp

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Yes, go to location and choose a location. There are no page numbers.

Yesterday, I was reading a book with dots on the navigation bar at the bottom. This is the first book I have read that had that sort of formatting (I know others have mentioned it). Moving the 5-way to the right or the left lets you move from chapter to chapter. Moving it to the left moves you backward to the beginning of the chapter; moving it to the right moves you forward. Very cool and a good way to navigate quickly.

L

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm pretty sure everything on Feedbooks is now formatted with that feature.  I understand that the Calibre team is also working on making it available on that program.

Jim

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, sometimes I just overlook the obvious.  I went to the "Go to Location" and typed in a page/location number and it took me there,
jp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts