Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Kindle 1 was just delivered to my desk. It will be very difficult to not take it out and play with it (that sounds pretty nasty, doesn't it?).

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm waiting for mine to arrive today. So I do know how you feel. But I will open it!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I opened it, just to verify that it was not broken. IT TURNED ON!!! THERE WAS A MENU!!! THE DIALS WORKED!!! Oh, man... It may be registered by lunch ;-)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
You know, there's a very rapidly developing and virulent GI bug going around...and I think you just got it. Time to take a sick day!

Congrats on the new Kindles to both of you.

L

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Congratulations to both of you.  My stomach got a little butterflies for you just thinking about your excitement. 
deb

·
Registered
657 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
You sound like a textual predator. ;)
UtOh watch out for Chris Hane from Dateline..

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
That tickle in your  throat could progress (cough, cough) into something (hack, hack) serious if you don't get (cough, hack) some rest.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Your already at work and the day is probably at least 1/2 over (I don't know which coast or where you are).  If I were you, I'd just take tomorrow as a mental health day, then you can have the whole day to get acquainted.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
intinst said:
That tickle in your throat could progress (cough, cough) into something (hack, hack) serious if you don't get (cough, hack) some rest.
We're a great group of enablers. LOL.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Enablers you are. I downloaded a bunch of classics to my PC. I will hit the free stuff first. Maybe reread Crime & Punishment.

·
Registered
685 Posts
pasvorto said:
Enablers you are. I downloaded a bunch of classics to my PC. I will hit the free stuff first. Maybe reread Crime & Punishment.
At least then you may have an idea what will happen to you if your boss catches you. ;D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can see problems already. I have been in it at least 3 times since I said I would leave it till after work.  ::)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts