Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A story in verse, from a Daddy to a daughter. A bedtime keepsake for all parents, grandparents and kids to enjoy together!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Although this is about a father’s eye on his daughter’s growth, mothers are sure to enjoy. A bedtime rhyme of around 1500 words allows your kids to learn new words as they find their rhythm, or just listen and fall asleep. Don’t forget the “good dream kiss” though!

This is my first and only book (so far), uniquely illustrated by a first-timer as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Move me! Shake me! I won’t mind. :)
Kindle Unlimited available.

New parents? Nostalgic grandparents? Stay at home Dads?

Are you a daughter?

Bedtime rhymes are for all of you!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today is my daughter’s birthday!! The inspiration for this book! Time for one new good dream kiss every night!

Enjoy!!

Also, inside news... in the top left corner of the back of the book, is a constellation which is dedicated to my late mother, based on a wonderful surprise from my wife when she named a star after her.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Always free with Kindle Unlimited, but a new base price of $0.99!

I have no better memory than that of reading picture book rhymes for my daughter.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to everyone!

A great gift for grandparents and new parents comes in a children’s picture book. Enjoy the past or anticipate the future! And as always, love the present. ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Celebrating my father’s birthday today! Although this book is about my daughter and I, it was a gift for my father.

Father’s Day just around the corner. Send your love with a lasting gift… a Good Dream Kiss!

Gesture Cartoon Finger Art Thumb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts