Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone!  I am glad to have found a community of fellow Kindlers!  I am a PhD student and a bookworm.  My Kindle was a belated Christmas present.  It was ordered as a K1, but by the time it shipped it was a K2.  I love it.  I've filled it with great literature classics for free, and I have purchased some newer novels.  I even found a required textbook for one of my doctoral seminars available for the Kindle.  I find that I can read on my Kindle for hours and hours at a time.  I made a custom cover for it and have posted pictures in the accessories forum.  It's only been a month, but already I cannot imagine life without an e-book reader!  :D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome - great to have another bookworm here and it is terrific one of your books has been kindilized!  Be sure and let us know when you get your doctorate.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Welcome to the KindleBoards! Wow i'm jealous that one of your textbook was kindlized....I'm a student too (freshman in college). So far I just upload my notes to my kindle in .txt files. Saves a LOT of paper

·
Registered
599 Posts
Damætas said:
My Kindle was a belated Christmas present. It was ordered as a K1, but by the time it shipped it was a K2.
Same here! Welcome to KB :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts