Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Kindle 2 a couple of weeks ago and what fun I am having.  I do say that the accessories forum is dangerous, didn't realize that I could dress her up in such fine style :) 
Have a wonderful day,
Cheryl

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Welcome to the KindleBoards, Cheryl!!

Congratulations on your new Kindle!  Be sure to check out the Book Corner, our Accessories Board, and the Good Morning Thread in Not Quite Kindle as great places to hang out!  And of course, you can learn a lot visiting Let's Talk Kindle and the Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting boards.

Betsy

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome, fellow Missourian!!

I think you'll find that this is a great community.  And I do believe the accessories board is quite dangerous.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welocme,Cheryl! Another person from my home state. The accessories board is not dangerous, except to your credit card. ;) To help make up for that damage, look in the Book Corner, for ideas on cheap and free reads.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here Cheryl - be sure and let us know how you dress up your new baby  ;)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to KB, nice to have you here. Enjoy your stay.  :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome from St. Louis!  :D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome to the Boards.  Great place to hang out and make friends.
deb

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Welcome Grandma63379, I was born in St. Louis but have lived in Tucson, AZ since I was 3 yrs old.  You will love the boards everyone is sooo helpful, especially in the accessories boards. LOL
Grandma of 5 here,  Brenda

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Welcome...I live in Arizona but St. Louis is my second home since I'm there once a month to visit my daughter and granddaughter.  Flying there tomorrow and hoping for good weather!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts