Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jasper Fforde's Something Rotten, while not yet available for order is about to come to Kindle. This is the fourth (of five) Thursday Next novels, and the only one not yet on Kindle. I've been clicking to get it on Kindle daily since the clicker became available.

In other good news, while not yet released, Christopher Moore (author of such things as Lamb and The Stupidest Angel has a new book soon to be released: Fool.

I love Jasper Fforde (including the Nursery Crime series, of which there are two). I love Christopher Moore. Add to it the fact Keith Donohue, author of The Stolen Child, and Lisa See, author of Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, are about to release new books (both of which I'm anticipating seeing on Kindle, since the earlier ones were), and life is extremely good!

Pack my lunch for a few days, put the difference onto a Kindle gift card, and I should be ready as soon as the books appear.

Now, if I can just get them to release Peter Straub's Ghost Story, which is the scariest book I ever read...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got to hear Jasper Fford in person and he was great. I needed a translator to understand all his puns of course. He is too funny!
I want a pet DoDo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts