Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any luck making these reviews sync? There is an edition of my book on Goodreads that is merged with the others and bears the 13 digit ISBN that Kobo assigned my title, and it links directly to my book on the Kobo site when you click through to retailers, but after four days, the reviews on GR still haven't appeared on Kobo.

Does it typically take this long? Or have I done something wrong?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I can tell, I have. See this image:

The bottom two are the placeholders I created for the next two books in the series. The top one contains three editions, including the one with the right ISBN, and if I just tick that one box and click combine, it says I need to select at least two separate books.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I just looked and Locked has goodreads reviews at the bottom. It looks like the system just hasn't caught up to display the star rating/number at the top of the page.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm. On my account I can't see any reviews at all, but that actually seems to be the case for every book. They don't appear on the page anywhere. Just the star rating. Not sure why that's the case.

I'll give it a few more days, then email them about the star rating, since that's what I really want.

Thanks for the help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts