Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Google+ Hangouts -- Does anyone want to try it?  I'd like to use it for some author appearances as well as some brainstorming sessions. Has anyone tried it yet?

If anyone needs a Google+ invite just email me at: JEFFREYSTROTHERIVERA at GMAIL dot COM

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Jeff Rivera said:
Google+ Hangouts -- Does anyone want to try it? I'd like to use it for some author appearances as well as some brainstorming sessions. Has anyone tried it yet?
I have a Google+ account, but haven't as yet played much with it, but I'm always game to try something out.

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
As far as I know Google+ have to invite you to join until they roll it out. Unfortunately I am not one of the chosen ones or I would give it a go.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have Google+ invites if anyone wants one.  Drop me an email at fred dot anderson at gmail dot com.

That said, I'm about to go to bed, so don't be alarmed if you don't get it until about 9 hours from now. :)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Just joined, and still trying to figure it out. Cant play tonight, but hopefully tomorrow. Would love to have people to add to my Indie Author circle - I think you need an email addy to do that. Mine's :

Quirkygurlmedia @ gmail.com (remove spaces) maybe we can figure it out together!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts