KBoards.com banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
how cute.. Love the pirate one and the one with the girl... they are kind of spread out so searching for them you see more.. very cute!! and reasonable

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
She has posted here before.. very nice woman and has a terrific FB page as well.. she is under the namae Beesocks here on the boards!

·
Registered
33 Posts
hah, I've been a lurker on this board forever, but I've always been too shy to post.  what a nice surprise to find this thread :)

if anyone has any questions about the covers please let me know, and I will do my best to answer :)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
beesocks, welcome to KB.  You do have very nice covers.  Hope you've got some material set aside for all the new K3s that are going to be hitting the market.
deb

·
Registered
33 Posts
thank you drenee :)

harpangel36
When I make the covers with fabric corners, I usually just use three corners.  Its quite secure, and just really hard to get the kindle in and out if I use four corners, due to the non-stretchy fabric I use.  I do make covers with four elastic corners from time to time, it usually depends on what fabrics look nicest when I'm putting everything together :)  I can always do three fabric corners and one elastic corner, and I've done two outer fabric corners and two inner elastic corners  :p

I hope that made sense :p

1 - 20 of 81 Posts