Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, folks.

I'd like to start a centralized place where 80-cent book people could post their books and if you have a Kindle you can just browse the smaller selection of 80 cent books here.

So I'll start off with mine, Double Life. Here's a description:
What if you could leap into your own overactive imagination? And what if you met your imaginary friends there? What if it was real? This all happens to an intelligent, imaginative boy named Josiah Jones, who finds a portal into his own world. Now, stuck inside, he has to fight the battle of his life inside his own head. This remarkable piece of storytelling is fast, fresh, and fun, and keeps you engaged in this boy's strange double life between the imagined and the real.

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Adventures-Josiah-Jones-ebook/dp/B002BH4H3Q

Hope this works!

Dawson

·
Registered
79 Posts
Good idea, Dawson! All the $.80 books in one place!

The Nine Lives of Clemenza

If you were able to choose what form of life you would live, what would you be? The Nine Lives of Clemenza explores the realms of spirituality and reincarnation. It introduces the possibility that as complex souls, we choose our lives, thus giving us the ultimate capability of free will. Clemenza starts out as a new soul in heaven, contemplating what form of life she will take to begin her journey. God grants each new soul nine lives, provided they bring back a moral lesson learned. Clemenza is diverse in her choices, exploring every facet of existence from air to the northern lights to a human being. Roles are reversed and souls intertwine during Clemenza's many lives, as she learns the meaning and importance of pain, grief, loss, love and passion.

http://www.amazon.com/Nine-Lives-Clemenza-ebook/dp/B0026P4JCC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244384446&sr=8-2

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Dawsburg said:
I can personally recommend Nine Lives. I read it and it's just a wonderful and well thought-out (not to mention fun) tale.

Dawson
Thanks for the recommendation. I just bought Nine Lives.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for your support, Anne! I hope you enjoy it  :)

I finished reading Dawson's Double Life just yesterday and have to say that I can't wait for the sequel. He's very talented and shows promise for an exciting career. I was keeping diaries at his age, with entries like "Crush of the Day."  :-[

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HollyChristine said:
Thanks for your support, Anne! I hope you enjoy it :)

I finished reading Dawson's Double Life just yesterday and have to say that I can't wait for the sequel. He's very talented and shows promise for an exciting career. I was keeping diaries at his age, with entries like "Crush of the Day." :-[
Thanks for the recommendation, Holly...and her review is on my book's page as well. http://www.amazon.com/Double-Adventures-Josiah-Jones-ebook/dp/B002BH4H3Q/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_2

Dawson

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I just bought your book dawson, Thanks for posting about it. Also thanks for the great price.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sigrosenblum said:
If you're not a stickler about the 80-cent limit, folks might want to sample the just-reduced "Julius Caesar: A Brief Biography." The Kindle Edition is now 88 cents--but not for long!

Cool looking book!

Dawson

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey, if anyone had a hard time reading my book on my Kindle because of the formatting...get over it.

Just kidding...I've been working on that today and I'll be updating as soon as the slow DTP thing allows me to (it's updating something).

Dawson

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Dawsburg said:
Hey, if anyone had a hard time reading my book on my Kindle because of the formatting...get over it.

Just kidding...I've been working on that today and I'll be updating as soon as the slow DTP thing allows me to (it's updating something).

Dawson
Awesome. That sounds great, Dawson. Please do let us know when it's up there.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts