Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'm taking Decon's (thank you, Decon) suggestion to use Facebook groups to do a free promo. But I have found only two. ("Free Today on Kindle and Beyond" and ""Free ebooks for All.") Anybody got any others? Thanks.
Instead of looking for free groups, look for groups that focus on your genre. You'll see better results.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thanks. There are more groups. (My ebook is comedy genre.) But they're really small. I'll keep looking. Thanks for the suggestion.
So, not all members will see all posts. Those small groups, will likely get more eyes than the big groups. Just because you post in a group with 10k members, 10k members won't see the post. In fact, you'd be lucky if even 100 saw the post and that will depend on the engagement level. (Likes and comments.) Those smaller groups are bread and butter. Better chance of getting seen and better chance of getting engagement.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, not all members will see all posts. Those small groups, will likely get more eyes than the big groups. Just because you post in a group with 10k members, 10k members won't see the post. In fact, you'd be lucky if even 100 saw the post and that will depend on the engagement level. (Likes and comments.) Those smaller groups are bread and butter. Better chance of getting seen and better chance of getting engagement.
Good to know. Thank you much. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts