Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I thought I better introduce myself. 35 yo male in Kentucky. Everyone seems so nice in here and in love with their kindles.
I just received my Kindle original Thursday and am getting about 3 hours sleep a night so far... lol.
The boards here sold me on the product as I originally came here to find out more about it and what the kindle was like.
Purchased on ebay and received from a nice man on the west coast. Very pleased with it so far.
So easy to read and comfortable in my hand. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to forget what I was holding and get lost in the
reading.... but that is definitely not a problem. In fact it may even be easier to get lost in a book using a kindle.

I'm very please yet at the same time anxious to find out your thoughts on the K2 when they start arriving, hoping for a bright future
and expanded horizons for this amazing device.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome. Glad you found the boards, and I'm not surprised you made your decision after reading posts here. The same with me. I was sitting on the fence until these crazy enabling wonderful, informative folks helped push me off. I haven't looked back.
Again, welcome. deb

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hey there Yeykindle - It's nice to have you here  :)

I find it is easier to lose myself in a kindle than a regular book.  We do have a group of pretty nifty folk here so you are probably right at home!  I know the boys will like having another male in the group  ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Yaykindle! Always room for another Kindleholic!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
::)
I don't really plan on decorating it. I actually like the look of it as it is. Also nice to have another Kentuckian on the boards.
I hope you enjoy your kindle as much as I have. I've shown it to some relatives and they think it is neat.
I think I might convert my brother's wife as she likes to read also.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Do you use the original Amazon cover?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.