Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby went and bought me my Fire yesterday and I love it!!   Ordered an Oberon cover for it this morning and a decal girl skin :)  

How do you remove apps on it that you don't want?  

How do you download movies on it for use where there is no wifi and then how do you remove them once they are watched?  

I also want to buy a few additional chargers.  Where would be the best place to purchase them? 

Thanks so much :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Remove app by press and hold then select remove from device. Some you can't remove unfortunately.

·
Registered
882 Posts
My cell phone charger fits my Fire. I have a Motorola and DH has an LG and the chargers for both fit just fine.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't think there is a way to upload/download without wifi, but maybe someone else knows some tricks I don't???

The charger is a "USB-micro B" connector which is a pretty common thing. My phone also uses one, and connectors, converters, and chargers are easy to find at your local gizmo store or online.

·
Registered
89 Posts
As with other versions of Kindle, you can download content to your computer then connecting the Fire to your computer with a cable that you must buy ( but they are inexpensive!) download from computer to Fire.  Obviously, buying a router and creating a home hotspot is much easier and not expensive either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts