Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my kindle 1 today! Yey! It came with an M-edge cover with four corners. I really like the feel of it when I hold it in my hands. I also love the keyboard and scroll wheel. But like what others have said, it was really easy to press the right next button accidentally. Now, I have something to use when riding the train. Kindle 2 is going to stay at home.  ;D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. How can I prolong the battery life of my kindle 1 and 2? I don't know if I should drain them first before charging them again. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
You don't need to drain the battery completely. I have read that it is better not to completely drain it. Just make sure that you completely charge it the first time and then when it is at about 40% you need to charge it again.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Cool and congrats!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Congrats!  Nice to have one to take with you on the train!  I am glad you are happy with your purchase.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Now you need to get another one as a back up  ;)

and don't forget the accessories thread  ;) (I have not been there yet LOL)

Enjoy your kindle  :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A kindle 1 back-up? 'Cause I already have a kindle 2, but you have a point...Ugh, stop it! You guys are very dangerous.  ;D. But I got my friend to buy a kindle, a skin, and an oberon cover. Hee hee hee.

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
kyliedork said:
i've just noticed that as well, they are a bunch of accessory pimps :)
You just noticed that? It was the first thing I noticed when I arrived here. I actually wonder if I am in the minority because I only have three covers. The original K1 cover. A Red M-Edge. A Red Sky Dragon from Oberon. Had I known about the Oberon's I would not have bought the M-Edge.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
kyliedork said:
i've just noticed that as well, they are a bunch of accessory pimps :)
You say that like it's a bad thing. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts