Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Y'all,

Hubby got me a Kindle for Christmas - my best friend suggested he buy me one!  I downloaded my first book while we were driving to Oklahoma City for Christmas dinner - that was such a kick!!!  I've read my first book, started the second and have pushed every button on the Kindle just to see what it will do!  ;D

Can't wait to learn more from all of you!!

Z06 Nav
Lone Star Open Road Racer

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi Z06 Nav, I am glad you found us. I think you are going to like it here.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Welcome Z06 Nav!

Merry Christmas!

Be sure to check out the Book Klubs in the Book Corner, we have one that started this week, Outlander, and many more coming!

Betsy

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Z06Nav, glad you are here. Congrats on your new Kindle! Check out Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshooting, a wealth of Kindle info there.

Happy Kindling,
Linda

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Sounds like another Texan there!  You will love your kindle and the more you learn the better.  I still don't know much about mine I'm too busy reading.  But enjoy it and WELCOME

A displaced Texan - not displaced just in another paradise.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome Aboard, ZO6 -

What a kick -- to get the Kindle and then download your very first book on the way to Christmas dinner!  Love it.

Glad you are here.  Take a look around - you will me lots of great people and find plenty of suggestions for books (free, genre specific, however you like) + Accessories galore  ;)

Cheers,

Marci

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Howdy Z06 Nav! Welcome to KindleBoards! You sound like me... I had to play with all the buttons, too!! Congrats on your new Kindle!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi ZO welcome! Glad to have you here. This is a fun and friendly place. I think you'll enjoy everyone here!

L

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Z06 NAV

It's nice to have you here. Lots of help and tips to be found on these boards.

-sailor

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Congrats, my hubby got me one too for Christmas.  Love it.  It already has a booklight, decalgirl skin, and now I'm waiting for the Oberon Tree of Life cover.  ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts