Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I'm impressed so far. The red is a deep red (not an orange-red that shows up in some online pics), and the K2 latches in, with two straps for the outside corners for extra support. The front folds back easily so I can read with the cover on. It doesn't add much to the weight, and is thinner than my K1 with its original Amazon cover on.

I think it was the perfect choice for me, and the price was right ($39.99). Now I'm just waiting for the light that goes with it.

Just trying to be a good enabler by sharing my impressions... ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have this cover in purple and love it!! I will watch this thread to see what people suggest for a light.
Lesli

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I have this in red also.  The color is beautiful.  I am waiting for the M-edge light that goes with it and hope that it is bright enough.  Right now, I am using the Mighty Brite light and it is very good.  I clip it to my cover when I use it.  Even though the Mighty Brite is so great, I want the M-edge light so that I can have it with me all the time just in case I need it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ohhh the purple one is awesome...I was thinking red or blue but now I am wanting the purple.  When the light does come out please come back and let us know how it works with your cover.  I am waiting to purchase a new cover until I get some reviews.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the purple, too. It's not the brightish purple I expected... it seems darker, deeper. Very nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.