Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I present my very purple Kindle Kollection. The skin was not easy to put on but it looks good. I must say the pic on the site(3acp.com) was VERY misleading. There is a lot of green in this skin..a nice soft green mostly but the dark strip running across is a deep olive green. It's still nice but not at all what it looked like on the site, at least on my screen. It's also not a deep grape like purple, it's more of pinkish purple to my eyes, despite what the pics look like. Maybe it's just the light. (All were taken in natural light with no flash) I was a little disappointed but I still think it looks nice!

ETA: I took another pic in direct sunlight and it really is the grapey purple I wanted. See the new pic below. I think it's the most true to life of all the ones I've taken so far. :)

The Borsa Bella bag is great. My Kindle in its Oberon fits inside nicely! Let me know what you think of my Kindle's new look!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
A very nice Kombo. My wife adores purple. I'll get her a Kindle yet. Yours is the first that tempted her.

·
Registered
142 Posts
That is a really beautiful combo!  The skin has just the right amount of design and color to it, one that doesn't take away from your Oberon cover, but enhances it.  And of course it all works great with your BB bag.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Excellent combination! Those three look amazing together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.