Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it looks pretty nice with my new case!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
luvmy4brats said:
Pretty!

I must admit, I just put this exact skin on Edgar today and it goes very nicely with my cover. I had the Crest, but it was too busy and distracting.

I also put the tan/pink version on my Mom's.
I hear you! I don't like the skins that are really dark or busy around the keyboard. It just looks bad. I love the way this skin blends into the keyboard.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
That looks beautiful, NYKF. I have to say, I really think the combo of a skin with a cover totally indivualizes a Kindle. They are no longer that "sort of ugly white device"...every one is unique and every one looks great.

When you think of the number of skins and the variety of covers, there is a really high number of various combinations.

Just again, here's mine: Symphonic skin with Hokusai wave cover:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Leslie said:
That looks beautiful, NYKF. I have to say, I really think the combo of a skin with a cover totally indivualizes a Kindle. They are no longer that "sort of ugly white device"...every one is unique and every one looks great.

When you think of the number of skins and the variety of covers, there is a really high number of various combinations.

Just again, here's mine: Symphonic skin with Hokusai wave cover:

I have got to quit looking at these threads! I'm really starting to want an Oberon. The velcro look is even starting to grow on me. Up to this point, I've been one of the hard core anti velcro people.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I love all your photos.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chynared21 said:
How pretty NYC. Are you going to add the screen saver as well?
I think so, as soon as I find the time to download it and transfer it over!

·
Registered
300 Posts
chynared21 said:
How pretty NYC. Are you going to add the screen saver as well?
That's Flower Burst Blue isn't it? It looks like it has a purple tone. Does it or is it just my computer monitor??? I just ordered Flower Burst Blue for my Bella.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
farmwife99 said:
That's Flower Burst Blue isn't it? It looks like it has a purple tone. Does it or is it just my computer monitor??? I just ordered Flower Burst Blue for my Bella.
I think it may just be the lighting in the picture...I believe Vegas originally had that on her Kindle and it was blue as shown on the Decalgirl website :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Since you cover and skin seem to match perfectly please share which cover it is. I found three blue m-edge covers on amazon.
Sapphire blue
Navy blue
Royal blue
Is there other blue covers????????????????????  I was going to wait until the first of the year but I'm weak.................... I want my pretty cover to go with my skin before x-mas. (Want to show it off @ family x-mas) I know that's so wrong of me isn't it  ;)

TIA for the information.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
farmwife99 said:
Since you cover and skin seem to match perfectly please share which cover it is. I found three blue m-edge covers on amazon.
Sapphire blue
Navy blue
Royal blue
Is there other blue covers???????????????????? I was going to wait until the first of the year but I'm weak.................... I want my pretty cover to go with my skin before x-mas. (Want to show it off @ family x-mas) I know that's so wrong of me isn't it ;)

TIA for the information.
Mine is the Royal Blue ;D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thanks for the getting back on the color info.  The way the picture looks the skin and cover match perfectly.
In person is the color a true royal blue or does it have a purple tone??

Did you get the M-Edge e-Luminator booklight?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
farmwife99 said:
Thanks for the getting back on the color info. The way the picture looks the skin and cover match perfectly.
In person is the color a true royal blue or does it have a purple tone??

Did you get the M-Edge e-Luminator booklight?
I ordered it but they aren't shipping until 12/15-although my order page says my estimated delivery date is Jan 20th! Not very happy about that. M-Edge makes great covers but they really need to get their act together.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
I ordered it but they aren't shipping until 12/15-although my order page says my estimated delivery date is Jan 20th! Not very happy about that. M-Edge makes great covers but they really need to get their act together.
NYC I've had no problem with M-edge, is it the delivery day you are upset about? I imagine Christams has something to do with it and I bet you receive it before Jan. 20th. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts