Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it! Ordered it Thursday afternoon and it arrived today! I love it. It's soft and gorgeous and bends back easily. Here's a pic, taken in natural light with no flash:

I'll post more pics once my new skin gets here! ;D

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Wow......you ordered it Thursday? I ordered mine last Monday and I only live an hour away from Oberon!  :'( Hopefully mine will come soon. :) I'll try to be patient. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! Pomlover, did you order a K1 or K2 cover? Mine is a K1 so maybe that's why it came so fast?

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
It is so beautiful. Really good picture. I can't wait to see it with the skin. Can't believe you got it so quickly. They must be working overtime.

·
Registered
216 Posts
That purple is really pretty.

I ordered a K2 Hokusai wave in taupe on Thursday and got a ship notice today!
<doing the happy dance>

·
Registered
906 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
I can't believe it! Ordered it Thursday afternoon and it arrived today! I love it. It's soft and gorgeous and bends back easily. Here's a pic, taken in natural light with no flash:

I'll post more pics once my new skin gets here! ;D
I'm so jealous!! I ordered my purple ROH on Thursday also and I haven't heard a word : ( Thanks for posting the pic. It sure is pretty : )

·
Registered
208 Posts
I love mine.  I've gotten so many compliments on it from both men and women.  I thought I would end up taking the kindle out of the cover to read due to not having any cover for several weeks, but I've ended up leaving it in all the time. 

There are several other oberon covers I would love to have, but I don't need more than one and I'm trying not to purchase things unnecessarily.  (especially since some people think even one is unnecessary)

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Wonderful picture!  That's the one I have.  It"s just gorgeous and your picture shows it very accurately.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
This picture of the ROH is beautiful.  Just wondering does this purple cover have an odor?  There was another thread where the person couldn't stand the smell.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
stop, stop, I've taught you too well! You're turning on me now!

Must have purple ROH...Must have ROH...must not succumb...must not succumb....

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Yes, and I've created a monster.  A lot of monsters, in fact.

Actually, if you look at the early Levenger threads I've always had poor impulse control...

Betsy

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
B-Kay said:
This picture of the ROH is beautiful. Just wondering does this purple cover have an odor? There was another thread where the person couldn't stand the smell.
I can speak for mine which came last week. No chemical odor at all. Just the delicious smell of real leather.
I think it was lindnet who had the problem with a purple ROH that had an odor. Maybe she'll see this and let us know how it is now. I'll find out where she is because, you know, I'm her stalker! LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
B-Kay said:
This picture of the ROH is beautiful. Just wondering does this purple cover have an odor? There was another thread where the person couldn't stand the smell.
Mine just smells like leather. :)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts