Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone's been paid yet by Amazon for October. I mean, I got the notice, but it hasn't yet been depodsited, and usually it happens right away. Please tell me if I should panic or not...after the KOLL messup, I'm a bit worried. I know I won;t get the KOLL, but when will the rest come in?

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
Rusty Bigfoot said:
Thanks. I'll check that, but since I'm in the U.S., it's direct deposit and nada yet. I'm hoping it's because of the holidays.
The payment date on the email was 12/28 and that is when I can anticipate receiving the payment although sometimes if varies a day one way or the other.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Rusty Bigfoot said:
I'm wondering if anyone's been paid yet by Amazon for October. I mean, I got the notice, but it hasn't yet been depodsited, and usually it happens right away. Please tell me if I should panic or not...after the KOLL messup, I'm a bit worried. I know I won;t get the KOLL, but when will the rest come in?
I'm out of the loop. What's the KOLL mess-up?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rachel Schurig said:
I'm out of the loop. What's the KOLL mess-up?
I tried but can't find the thread - it was a few days back. Basically, it amounts to Azon not paying people's borrows for October. Check your payment amount and be sure it includes your borrows. Azon is responding to people that they'll pay them next month. Some are missing fortunes, mine was a bit over $80. If anyone finds that thread, please bump it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts