Kindle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You have a creative project to share with the world, but you don't have the tools to create a decent website. I can help.

As an author, musician, and artist myself, I know the time and effort that can go into creating a functional website. I also understand the frustration of finding the best book cover. Don't get bogged down in those details as you try to publish your next piece.

With over five years experience developing and maintaining a multitude of websites using Wordpress, I can get your project off your desktop and online. I can create a variety of graphics for your site, including photo manipulations, illustrations, and logos. Since I've been on both sides of the book publishing experience, I can even work on the cover for your next masterpiece.

I don't fill your designs with extravagant bells and whistles; I keep it straight forward and simple. Think of me as the roadie who carries your guitars to the stage and tunes them while you get ready to perform. I make the tools work for you.

Don't worry about your design needs anymore; worry about your craft. I'll take care of the rest.

You can see some of my most recent design work at www.ldavidhesler.com or www.megatoncitynews.com

Feel free to e-mail me with questions at ldhesler *at* gmail *dot* com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts