Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'd been looking for a bag to carry both my new netbook & my Kindle when I'm traveling. Looked all over one side of town & found nothing I liked enough to buy, so I got a Vera Pink Elephants laptop bag on the Vera website - it was half price, it's cute, I like it, and it has a zip pocket on front to hold the Kindle. I'm cool with it.

Yesterday I was shopping on the other side of town & hit TJ Maxx. Passing through the handbag section I found the perfect bag. Well, almost perfect - and its personality makes up for any minor shortcomings inside. Checked online & it's available at Amazon, but it was WAY cheaper at TJ Maxx (only $7.99!). It has a slip pocket on the back that my K1 Oberon cover just fits inside - so it might be a really tight fit for a K2. But of course the Kindle could also just go inside the bag with the netbook. It would make a great handbag as well, I doubt I'll use it that way because I like sections in my bags & it doesn't have any, but it does have a cell phone pocket & a zip pocket.

Here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Anne-Taintor-Good-Evil-Messenger/dp/B000NNXM54/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1236351627&sr=8-4

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
WOW what a great price you got on that and it is cute too.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweety18 said:
Wow, you got an awesome deal on that!! It kinda matches your avatar :)
Good catch - both pics are from the same era! In fact she reminds me just a bit of my mom!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Cool find. Reminds me of the 50's.  :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very nice!!! I've been searching for a cheap inexpensive bag... Because I'm cheap frugal (well trying to be) and I love this one! Have to see if we have any TJ Maxx's left in the area.

;D
Didi

·
Registered
323 Posts
I love it!
We have a Grand Opening of a brand new TJ Maxx tomorrow morning in my area. Can you guess where I'm going to be in the morning?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts