Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - not sure if this is the right board to post this on but I thought I would, anyways. I have a banner ad running this Wednesday. I was scrambling to create a flash ad and had NO IDEA how. On Friday, I stumbled across www.snacktools.com...

awesome banner-building site! Awesome because it's free and because it's easy! They do have a paid option as well but I got what I needed for my Kindle banner with no cost.

Just thought I'd share the knowledge!

;)
Kathleen

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Colin Taber said:
Thanks for posting.

I'll be needing some soon, so this will save me some time in the search for a tool.

Did it take long to get something together?
Not at all, once I figured out what I wanted to do :) You could build one in 15 minutes if you know what images and text you want. There are some limitations with what you can do with a flash banner under the free membership but otherwise it's super easy. They give you a link to share or the option to download a GIF file, which you need for Kindle. I found the 'copy slide' option the best for building the flash slides if you're using images. Good luck!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey, thanks for the communal info. I was just getting to that question for my promotional stuff and lo and behold, y'all are writing about it. I'll check them all out.

-DB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts