Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my package from DecalGirl arrived--3 new skins for my two Klassic Kindles (I'm one of those who bought an extra K1 when the K2 came out). I eagerly tore open the package. But-what's that strange little square? What's with the round buttons? Oh dear. Two of the skins are for K2 (including the one I wanted to use first). Darn! They must be swamped with orders right now, and somehow got the order mixed up. I called CS right away, where Keith immediately ordered the K1 skins and said they'd ship Mon or Tues. When I asked about returning the K2 skins, he said I shouldn't have to go to the bother of doing that. Wow. I mean, that's $30 worth of merchandise. I've been delighted with their skins (great designs, great quality) and now am equally delighted with their service.

So, I now have two K2 skins to pass along, since I probably won't be getting a K2 myself. A friend who lives nearby might want one, but if anyone here is interested, let me know. The patterns I have are Absolute Power (smoke on a dark blue background) and Pink Tranquility (flowering branch).

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Cherie, that's great to hear about Decalgirl's customer service and also very generous of you to offer a skin.  You could also make a post in our Barter board if you don't get a response here.

Betsy

·
Registered
723 Posts
Cherie said:
Today my package from DecalGirl arrived--3 new skins for my two Klassic Kindles (I'm one of those who bought an extra K1 when the K2 came out). I eagerly tore open the package. But-what's that strange little square? What's with the round buttons? Oh dear. Two of the skins are for K2 (including the one I wanted to use first). Darn! They must be swamped with orders right now, and somehow got the order mixed up. I called CS right away, where Keith immediately ordered the K1 skins and said they'd ship Mon or Tues. When I asked about returning the K2 skins, he said I shouldn't have to go to the bother of doing that. Wow. I mean, that's $30 worth of merchandise. I've been delighted with their skins (great designs, great quality) and now am equally delighted with their service.

So, I now have two K2 skins to pass along, since I probably won't be getting a K2 myself. A friend who lives nearby might want one, but if anyone here is interested, let me know. The patterns I have are Absolute Power (smoke on a dark blue background) and Pink Tranquility (flowering branch).
I will PM you.

Eric

1 - 4 of 4 Posts