Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought the Illuminator light to go with the red M-edge cover for my K1.  The cap covering the battery case would not stay attached securely, especially when I  would remove the light from the holder to flip it so the light would be at the top of my Kindle.

I sent an email to customer service and they shipped another light which I received within a week.  I just love companies who stand behind their products and are concerned about customer satisfaction.
As a result, I highly recommend M-edge products.

·
Registered
300 Posts
They have the light in stock now?? I thought it was still out of stock. I'll have to check.
I have heard about the problem with some of the battery cases not staying closed. I was hoping they had fixed that while they were out of stock.

·
Registered
376 Posts
M-Edge customer service is the awesome.  I also had a problem with the E-Luminator light and was sent a replacement right away (they didn't make me wait until they received the original one back).  Unfortunately, I also had problems with the second light. 

The good news is that they are coming out with a version 2 and although my understanding is that it probably won't be available until the later part of March, it sounds like it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
WolfePrincess73 said:
For those who have had good experiences with M-Edge, how did you contact them? I have been emailing [email protected] for the last few days and have received NO response at all.
I feel their Customer Service is hit or miss. I have never had them return a phone call...Ever. I get email responses from them only about 70% of the time. Many times, I receive just one or two word answers. I'm STILL waiting for them to email me pictures of the pockets on the Platform Jacket. They never emailed me my order number for an order I placed with them, so that I could return it..I sold it instead.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I emailed them asking for an updated status on my pre-order (K2 platform case ordered off of Amazon).  They responded within a day and said it would be shipped around March 7th.

I'm anxious for my case as well.  It's driving me insane that I can't take my K2 to work.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Boston said:
The good news is that they are coming out with a version 2 and although my understanding is that it probably won't be available until the later part of March, it sounds like it will be worth the wait.
do you know what the difference will be with the light - I'm not that happy with the one I have - it just doesn't seem to light up the whole page well. But I love the convenience of having it with the cover at all times just in case

·
Registered
455 Posts
KimmyA said:
I've emailed the address from the website three or four different times (with questions, not problems) and have always gotten an answer. Usually the same day.
I guess it is hit or miss. Like I said I have been emailing them, more than once per day, and am still waiting to hear back. I know! I'll send them another email!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Good to hear about their great service. Never dealt with them directly though. With the bad economy and all, I think it's about time companies started to treat their customers like gems.  :D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Do you think maybe they're just super busy with the new covers and trying to get the lights out this month? They should still answer email but I don't know how big of a company it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.