Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazon has started a page on their site where they will be listing all free books and special offers for Kindle. It is called "Great Deals on Kindle" and available here:

Link to Amazon page

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Thanks for the info, Diana!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
This is great! I will add it to the Book Lovers Links and post an announcement in both the Bargain and Free Book threads.

Betsy
Thanks Betsy :)

Also, on a side note, I subscribe to the newsletter that is listed on that page, that is how I get a heads-up on a lot of Kindle books. Very helpful suggestions they email regularly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thank you for the link.  I have been trying for weeks to find my first "discussion group".  I read this group's notes for hours.  The was around November/December of 2008 when I received my Kindle.  I can no longer find the link to "Kindle discussions".  I can find Kindle Boards, but that is not exactly what I want.

Does anyone know if "Kindle Discussions" has been deleted or has it changed to "Kindle Boards"?

Oh, it was also the discussion link where you could "follow the discussion thread", by clicking on a button link.

Thanks. 

·
Registered
21,588 Posts
Chloe said:
Thank you for the link. I have been trying for weeks to find my first "discussion group". I read this group's notes for hours. The was around November/December of 2008 when I received my Kindle. I can no longer find the link to "Kindle discussions". I can find Kindle Boards, but that is not exactly what I want.

Does anyone know if "Kindle Discussions" has been deleted or has it changed to "Kindle Boards"?

Oh, it was also the discussion link where you could "follow the discussion thread", by clicking on a button link.

Thanks.
Chloe,
Are you referring to the posts over on Amazon.com?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Maybe.  I just don't know where I originally found "Kindle Discussions" at the very top when you go to either Kindle store or Kindle books and you see:

Kindle Store  Buy A Kindle   Kindle Books  Kindle Newspapers  Kindle Blogs  Kindle Magazines  Kindle Accessories  Manage Your Kindle   Kindle Support

This is where I used to go into "Kindle Discussions".

Oh, I just went into Amazon.com: Kindle 2 and this is where the "discussions" are, but I don't know how to get to the original "discussion group" for Kindle 1, because there is no more link to Kindle 1.

Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts