Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for a good way to track ebook prices in the Amazon Kindle store, and just discovered a pretty nifty service. ShoppingNotes.com lets you copy the exact URL of the Amazon page and alerts you if the price changes. You can even set different criteria and conditions for notification.

This is really useful for us Kindle folks since it allows us to directly monitor the Kindle edition of the book, rather than the printed version.

I tried to use the Amazon wishlist system to track books that I wanted to buy but felt were too expensive. I could not find a way to post the Kindle edition of books in the wishlist. Instead, it would only show me the printed version(s). Plus, I had to actively monitor the list instead of having it report to me when there were changes in the price.

Just thought I would share my findings. Also, if anyone knows of other useful ways of tracking ebook prices on Amazon, please post it here.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Fabulous tip, thanks!  I can see this being very useful since Amazon prices seem to fluctuate so frequently.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Ernest, it hasn't been very long since my 1st reply and I already have set up over 15 books to watch and I am not near done.....stick around and let us suck you into Oberon covers, DecalGirl skins, Etsy.com Borsa Bella Bags and any other indulgences of the Kindle....

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Great!  Price drop doesn't track every item.  I did get one alert and got what I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. 

I've added two books to this new site that price drop couldn't track.

Thanks. 

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KindleKay said:
Ernest, it hasn't been very long since my 1st reply and I already have set up over 15 books to watch and I am not near done.....stick around and let us suck you into Oberon covers, DecalGirl skins, Etsy.com Borsa Bella Bags and any other indulgences of the Kindle....
Thanks! Glad to hear that it's working for you as well.

I am excited about my Kindle, and already feel like I'm getting sucked into the Kindle mafia. I love the community on this site. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts