Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am offering my green Vizu cover for sale. I really like this cover but recently got an Oberon cover and
so I am offering this one for 12.50 including shipping. It is light weight, leather and the I found it comfortable to hold
while reading. It also has easy access to the back buttons. It is a little tricky to get your Kindle in and out
but it holds it very securely. I would reccommend using a skin to protect your K.

Here is a link to more pics if your interested, I do take paypal, so just send me a PM if you would like it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B001ESQSY4/sr=8-5/qid=1229001734/ref=dp_image?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&img=MAIN&qid=1229001734&sr=8-5&color%5Fname=1

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I'd love to have this but don't have a Paypal account and don't want to open one for one transaction.  Can I just send you a check?  I'm not in a hurry so if you wanted to receive and verify a check was good it would be no problem.  Can't figure out how to contact you privately.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
ellenoc said:
I'd love to have this but don't have a Paypal account and don't want to open one for one transaction. Can I just send you a check? I'm not in a hurry so if you wanted to receive and verify a check was good it would be no problem. Can't figure out how to contact you privately.
Ellenoc, Welcome to the Kindleboards--congratulations on your first post, and on snagging this great cover!

For future reference, below each person's Avatar (the picture below their name on each message, there are little icons. The one that looks like a cartoon dialog baloon is for sending private messages. If you click on the cartoon dialog balloon, it will take you to the screen for sending a private message to that person.

Betsy

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
ellenoc said:
I'd love to have this but don't have a Paypal account and don't want to open one for one transaction. Can I just send you a check? I'm not in a hurry so if you wanted to receive and verify a check was good it would be no problem. Can't figure out how to contact you privately.
Welcome to Kindleboards ellennoc and congrats on your first post. Please go to Intro/Welcome Board and tell us more about yourself. Where do you live, what type of books do you like? Feel free to ask questions here. Happy you got the nice koat for your Kindle! :)

Linda

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.